Counting All Those Blessings

I was awake.  Wide awake at 4:15 this morning.  Sleeping has never been one of my talents, especially during full moon.

I know.  I just marked myself as a certified lunatic.  And it has nothing to do with the brightness of the moon.  Promise.  I'm thinking it has more to do with magnetic fields.  Yep, lunatic.  Run, run for your lives!!!

Anyhow, I started thinking about all my many blessings.  One by one those blessings knit themselves together like a patchwork quilt until they wrapped themselves around me and made me feel all warm and cozy inside.  God IS good.  I am so undeserving, yet He loves me and surrounds me with a million mementos of His constant care.

Here are 25 of those million:

1. I am never alone. - Melanie
2. God is here for us. -Brandon 
3.  God watches over me at night. -Corrine
4. My heart still jumps inside me when Allan steps through the door and smiles. -Melanie
5. A warm house and bed to sleep in. -Corrine
6. God helps me obey. -Claire
7. Pad Thai, Tempura Fried Shrimp, Chili Rellaños, Kung Pao Pork & every other delectable dish. -Melanie
8. Pet fish. -Brandon
9. Good health. -Melanie
10. Trees and the Earth. -Brandon
11. A block-building, wrestling, matching game-playing, tickling, snack-getting, bed-tucking dad. -Melanie
12. Fish. -Claire
13. Prayer. -Melanie
14. Peace. -Melanie
15. Flowers. -Corrine
16. Fresh eggs, fruit and veggies. -Melanie
17. Parents who trust the Lord during a trial, just as they did before. -Melanie
18. Mom and Dad. -Brandon
19. Friends who choose to be friends even when I'm unfriendly. -Melanie
20. Forgiveness. -Melanie
21. The moon. -Brandon
22. Encouraging words. -Melanie
23. Birds and the animals. -Brandon & Corrine
24. Angels that watch me. -Corrine
25. Growth. -Melanie

Comments

Popular Posts