Family Photos

I'm not really sure why, but we've never had professional family photos taken of our little family.  It's highly likely that the only family pictures I have are because I set my camera on a rock somewhere, hit the timer button, ran like crazy, and jumped into the picture at the last second trying to look natural.  They're fun pictures, maybe a little haphazard at times, and often out-of-focus, but fun.  Usually, they're taken when we're hiking, so we always look a little sweaty, tired, and grungy.  But I like sweaty, tired, and grungy.  It's real.

But since we have lots of real, we decided to do fake.  We put on coordinating outfits and smiled pretty at the camera.  I even curled my hair.  It was a big day.

And I'm pleased as punch with the results.  Fake looks kind of nice.  It helps that all the kids smiles were very real.

Thank you, Love My Baby Photography, for being so wonderful with the kids and for taking such great pictures.  I'll treasure them always.












 







I love you Allan.

And Brandon.

And Corrine.

And Claire.

I'm so blessed to call you all my own.

Comments

  1. Ah. Hi you guys. It's great to "see you". Thanks for posting. -Darlene Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so good Mel, you will treasure them always and say "loved that stage of life". Thanks for posting, since I haven't seen ya'll in forever it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Melanie! They turned out so well. I love all the great shots of the kids, too. It can be so hard to get good kids photos. How fun for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts