Alex + Damaris

Somehow, I'm not sure how, I managed to go to my cousin's wedding and come home with a few pictures.  And somehow, I managed to NOT take pictures of the bride and groom.  Amazing.  But they looked nice.  You'll just have to take my word for it, visit #adcwedding2014 on Instagram, or wait for the official wedding photos.

The wedding ceremony was held in an old brick building in downtown Redlands.  It was a quaint old building with Bougainvillea climbing its walls.  

The reception was held at my Aunt and Uncle's house.  Pretty sure they worked their tails off.  I hope they recover over the course of the next year.




Levi, his lovely wife and adorable little man.





My handsome little man.  He's even cuter in-person.


On their guestbook table they had a Bible.  You could underline and sign your name next to your favorite verse.  Great idea, eh?


These folks look way too happy.  Happy like they are up to no good.


Beautiful flowers by Aunt Rachel.



Cake by my mom.


Delicious food by the bride's mother (and friends).


Some of the guests.



Damaris had a big basket of fleece blankets which read: To have and to hold, in case you get cold.  They were a hit with the kids.


My dad trying to stay warm.  It wasn't all that cold (think sixties), but he has had neuropathy in his hands from the chemo treatments and is sensitive to the cold.


Sara and the bestlady (not to be confused with the maid-of-honor).


Siblings just having fun together.


 David and Jessica.


"Claire, do you think you could make Ronan smile?"

"Yes.  I can, Mommy.  Watch!"


And you make me smile, Claire.


Austin and Greg.


Atienza family.


Damaris and her sister, Becky.


Another great sibling shot.

Joanna: Exactly what planet are YOU from?

David: You know, I'm not really sure.  I'm just happy to be alive.


Little Miss J.  Think vivacious.  It describes her perfectly.


Little Miss B.  Pretty girl.



And Little Mr. B.


We're happy for the happy couple.  Best wishes and may God bless you both!

P.S. Claire said the best part about the wedding was the cake.  Important stuff, that cake.





















Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. Wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing your photos...and reading your comments. Thanks so much for sharing! Wedding are so much fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the photos. I love your perspective. The pictures on instagram were so fun to follow, but I love the individual shots you have here. The fleece blanket idea I pinned, such a warming, thoughtful gesture. I agree that the groom's parents went all out to welcome everyone at the reception, from the yard (which I followed the progress) to the beautiful food. Your mom did a beautiful job on the cake. They are not "a piece of cake" to do. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts