I Can Hear Him

I was sitting on the edge of Corrine's bed singing, praying and chatting with the girls in the dark.

"When we pray, we can't see or hear God, but He can see us, and He can hear us," I said.

"No," said Claire.  "I can hear God."

"You can?  What does He say?" I asked.

She pitched her voice a little higher and said, "He says, 'I love you, Claire.'"

"Yeah.  I hear Him say that too," said Corrine.  "Sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, even during the day."

My heart smiled, and I heard the whisper, too.


Comments

  1. Reminds me of George Younce singing "God Loves To Talk To Little Boys When They're Fishin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is the sweetest thing. SO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love picturing "the higher pitched voice"....sniff. so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me think of this verse.

    Matthew 18:2-4
    And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, and said, Verily I say unto you, Except you be converted; and become as little children, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

    Aunt Lana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts