Nothing's Ordinary

Boundless energy tore through the house like a flash of lightning.  It struck down sisters and left devastation in its wake.

I decided to channel that energy since I seemed incapable of binding it.

"Brandon, get all the dirty laundry and take it to the washa-washa room," I commanded.

"Oh!  Ok, Mama!  I will!" he replied with a joyful little shout and skipped off towards his room.

I puzzled over the fact that such a command could elicit so much excitement from a 6-year-old on his day off of school.  And worried just a tad.

Five minutes later, the dirty clothes hadn't made it to the laundry room.

"Brandon?  The dirty clothes?" I asked.

"I'm coming, Mom.  I'm coming."





Comments

  1. Bwahahaha that kid is hilarious! Love it! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! He's really quite creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts