Extraction

Corrine had been picking her nose off and on for the past 10 minutes. 

"Corrine, don't pick your nose.  Go to the bathroom and get some tissue," I said.

So she went to the bathroom and promptly came back. 

"There's something in my nose, and I can't get it out," she informed me.

"You can't get it out?  What is it?  Did you put something in your nose?  What did you put in your nose?" I ask.

"I don't know what it is.  I just found it under the couch, and I put it up my nose," she replies.

Lovely. 

Armed with an otoscope, I took a gander.  Sure enough.  There was some tube-like object about to disappear into never, never land.  After a few unsuccessful nose blows, I did what any good doctor would have done.  I got 'er done with an otoscope and a toothpick.   

Kids, kids.

Comments

Popular Posts