And We Have a Winner!

We missed Camp Yeager.  Brandon had a nasty, uh, virus.  I won't go into details. 

We missed the sailboat races.  I was convinced we were going to win.  Probably.  I think.

We missed the great Capture the Flag game.  It was a good thing Aunt Lana missed it too.  Pretty sure she would have had a hard time sitting in a chair.  Just ask my dad.  He should have.

But...but we didn't miss the photo contest.  I thought it was strictly a Funny Photo Contest.  Heard later that any people pictures were legal.

For $1 you could enter a picture.  Two pictures max.  First place, $50 gift card to Starbucks.

Here is Corrine's entry.  A self portrait.


Impressive, if I do say so myself.

Here is Brandon's entry.  A mommy portrait.
Hideous.  I say so myself.

Here is my entry.  My precious one and only. 
And it won me a $50 gift card.

Did they have pity on me for missing out on all the fun?

Who knows.  But it still makes me smile. 

Comments

  1. As I'm up in the night with all of my babies I often cruise over here to McWilliams Home for some good encouragement and [mostly] laughs. However, since you don't make daily posts (much to my dismay) I was forced to sift through your past posts - and I am NOT sorry I did! I was at Yeager. I saw the contest. I voted. And I voted for Your very own Winner! As of today I had forgotten and when I scrolled down I was struck with the same belly laugh that I was last year. Thanks for the late night laugh, it was marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do NOT envy you with your nights...eeks! It makes me tired just thinking about it. Oh, and thanks for the vote. I certainly loved having that treat!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts